The streaming platforms in Mexico They represent an excellent alternative to enjoy audiovisual content, listen to music and podcasts, as well as play video games over the Internet.
Like the streaming services in Spain, or those available in Argentina, the list of streaming platforms in Mexico is extensive, and in this article you will discover all those that are currently available.
Digital transmission services are varied both from the point of view of the type of content and the mode of access. Thus, in Mexico we can find platforms where we can watch series, movies, documentaries, music videos, listen to music and podcasts, play video games and try applications.
For its part, regarding the way of using the platform, these can be categorized as follows: free streaming, subscription, free and with premium benefits, multiplatform, live, on demand, paid for subscription and with different types of image quality (HD, Full HD, 2K, 4K, etc.)
Streaming platforms available in Mexico
This wide range of options is possible thanks to the fact that the following platforms are available in Mexico:
– HBO Max: It has an extensive catalog full of high-quality original content. Although it is not one of the most affordable on the list, by hiring HBO Max you can watch premieres of the best series and movies from HBO, Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Warner Bros, among others.
– Claro Video: is the streaming service of Claro, the Latin American telecommunications giant. The platform promises access to more than 25,000 titles (series and movies) in high definition with a subscription.
– Disney Plus: offers all digital content from Disney and Pixar, as well as National Geographic documentaries and all original Disney productions. For example, the different series and film productions of the Marvel universe.
– Filmin Latino: a platform dedicated entirely to the transmission of Mexican cinema and productions.
– Star Plus: recently released, Star Plus is, without a doubt, one of the best platforms to watch sports online in Latin America. By subscribing to this service you can watch all the matches of the Spanish LaLiga, the English Premier League, the Champions League, as well as a wide variety of major tournaments in the world of sports.
– Blim TV: Owned by Televisa, on Blim TV you can watch endless movies, series, soap operas and live programs entirely in Spanish.
– Crackle: After being a free service, starting in 2017 it became paid. On Crackle you can watch blockbuster movies, series, TV shows, original Sony Pictures productions and much more.
– Cinepolis Klic: It belongs to the Cinépolis group and is one of the best apps and websites that the Mexican film-loving public has to buy or rent digital movies, blockbuster premieres and contract services such as HBO Max and Star Plus.
–VIX: Owned by Univisión and Televisa, VIX is a platform very similar to Blim TV where you can watch movies, series, soap operas and live TV, all in Spanish and at no cost.
In addition to the above, in Mexico you can also access and contract other services with a presence in different regions globally such as Paramount Plus, Mubi, Starzplay, Roku, Netflix, Pluto TV, Universal Plus, Rakuten, Universal Plus, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, HBO Go, DAZN, Fox+ and Movistar Play
What are the best streaming services in Mexico
Deciding which is the best streaming platform to enjoy from Mexican territory is a bit complicated. In reality, it all depends on your preferences as a user, your budget and the type of programming you want to access.
However, whatever your choice, all streaming services have their own mobile apps and, in some cases, web pages to be able to take advantage of the content from any device with an Internet connection.