Normally, the best video game consoles include controllers and peripheral devices for basic users. However, even if you are not a professional, it is also possible to optimize your gaming experience to the fullest by acquiring some of the. best game console controllers.
Professional controllers allow you to modify joystick sensitivity, set trigger travel, use extra function buttons and much more.
The best game console controllers have multiple customization options, which improve your performance noticeably. In addition, just as it happens with Android controllers, in game consoles the alternatives are extremely varied. Therefore, with this small guide we will try to help you choose the ideal device.
The best controllers for game consoles
– Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma: One of the most compact you can get. Some of its most notable features are its six additional programmable buttons, four of which are multifunction. In addition, this professional controller has interchangeable analog sticks and customizable lighting. It should also be noted that the Razer Wolverine is compatible with Xbox and PC.
– Thrustmaster ESWAP X Pro: is a modular device that stands out for being the controller that can offer you the most customization options. The Thrustmaster allows you to change the position of the joysticks and joysticks, so you can easily choose between a symmetrical or asymmetrical design. It also allows you to change the position of the triggers and has four instant profile assignment buttons.
– SCUF Instinct Pro: one of its most distinctive features is its interchangeable housing. Thanks to this, by removing it you can replace the joysticks and triggers. This controller features a firm grip similar in design to the original Xbox Series controller. In addition, the device features wireless connectivity, a rear button for instant profile switching and is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and PC.
– PowerA FUSION Pro 2: undoubtedly one of the best value for money. The PowerA FFUSION Pro 2 is an ultra-rugged controller that offers features such as magnetic triggers with configurable travel and a central button for volume control. The device connects via USB cable and is compatible with Xbox, but is much better for playing PC titles.
– DualSense Edge: includes the special features of the conventional DualSense, which is due to the fact that this is the first official PlayStation professional controller. The joysticks of the DualSense Edge are fully interchangeable. In addition, this device features haptic technology, has wireless connectivity and integrates triggers with configurable travel, among other features.
– Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro: being a special controller for professional gamers, this device features an extremely balanced button layout, sturdy body and extraordinary ergonomics. The Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro not only allows you to modify the joysticks and triggers, but even their weight. This controller is compatible with PS4 and PC.