The Android mobile operating system has numerous apps for managing passwords, and most of them can also be used for personal computers. However, you may find it easier to manage all your passwords through your desktop browser. In this regard, Google Chrome, one of the most widely used browsers worldwide, facilitates the process of accessing your saved passwords at all times.
Stored passwords can be easily managed through your Google account, specifically your Chrome account.
In this simple guide we will tell you what you need to do so that you know where to find each of the passwords you have stored in Google Chrome. It is a quick and safe procedure, it will only take you a few minutes to get what you need.
Access Chrome passwords from your mobile device
– Open the Chrome app and then press on the three dots menu in the upper right corner.
– Go to “Settings” and click on the “Passwords” option.
– You will see the passwords you have stored in Google as you scroll down.
– When you find the password you are interested in, click on it to go to the “Edit password” menu.
– Click on the “Copy” icon to save the password in the clipboard and paste it elsewhere.
– You can also click on the trash can icon in the upper right corner to delete the saved credentials for that account.
– Finally, attach your PIN or biometric data to confirm the selection.
– Press the back arrow or the “Done” button to return to the main passwords page.
Log in to Google Chrome keys on the computer
– Launch the Chrome browser and click on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
– On the left side of the screen, choose “AutoComplete” and go to “Passwords”.
– There will be all the passwords that have been saved over time.
– If you want to view a password, just select the three-dot menu.
– Just like on Android, you will be able to copy and paste the password elsewhere. You can also click on the eye to see the password.
– Enter your PIN or biometric data to confirm your choice.