Buying and selling Bitcoin on Telegram is now a reality, as announced by the creators of the @Wallet bot. Until now, only transactions in Toncoin (TON) and Tether (USDT) could be made on the instant messaging app. Thanks to this new feature, you will now be able to make instant exchanges through the Telegram app and expand your Bitcoin trading options.
Acquiring and selling Bitcoins through Telegram is even easier than doing it from any exchange.
Practicing P2P Bitcoin trading on Telegram is extremely easy to carry out. All you will need is to access the aforementioned @Wallet bot and have a credit card at hand. Here you will find the easiest way to start selling, buying and exchanging Bitcoin directly from the Telegram app.
Buy and sell Bitcoin from Telegram
– Log in to Telegram and press the magnifying glass icon.
– Search for the @Wallet bot.
– Once you enter the bot chat and press “Start” you will be able to visualize the interface intended for making transactions with the different cryptocurrencies available.
– In that section you will find the “Send” and “Receive” options, which are used to buy or sell Bitcoin, respectively.
– If you want to buy Bitcoin you must click “Send” so that the app guides you to the crypto purchase section.
– Press the “Bitcoin” option.
– Next, indicate the amount of Bitcoin you wish to purchase.
– Tap on the “Buy” option.
The payment is not made directly on Telegram
It is crucial to mention that once you click on “Buy” the Telegram app will provide you with a link through which you can access the website where you must complete the purchase. Once you enter the page you will need a credit card to execute the payment.
In addition, it is extremely important that you remember that to make any exchange, purchase or sale of Toncoin, USDT or Bitcoin, you must be a user with a verified identity. If you have not completed this step, the system will not allow you to perform the operation.