Everyone knows, that Xiaomi phones stand out for their Miui customization layer. Which allows us to customize the phone, up to the flag.
Change the sound when shooting a picture
On other occasions, we showed you how to change the font, how to change the startup sound, or even change the animation while charging your phone.
Referring to the camera, we also have options and other tutorials, how to change to your liking the watermarkbut this time, I’m going to show you how to change the sound when shooting a pictureand even how to completely eliminate the sound from the camera.
Modify the sound when taking a picture with Miui
To change or remove the sound when shooting the photo we have to follow the steps below:
- Open the Miui stock camera app
- Click on the 3 lines on the top right and a menu will open up for you
- Select the option that says settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the option that says “Customize“, enter there.
- Inside customize, you will find an option that says “Sound“, hit it again.
- Now you will see 4 different sounds to play when you take a picture with your phone.
- The sound default, retro, movie and modern sound. Now you only have to choose the one you like, and when you take a picture, it will sound with the one you have selected.
Eliminate the sound when taking a picture on Xiaomi
Unfortunately, you can’t add new sounds to this option, what you can do is remove completelythe sound made by the camera when the picture is taken.
To remove the sound of the camera when taking a picture, just go back to the previous screen, the camera settings and uncheck the option that says sound of the shutter.
With this option unchecked, the camera of your Xiaomi, Redmi or Poco phone, will not make any sound when taking a picture.
Hopefully this tutorial has helped you, and you can further customize the camera and sound of your phone.