Changing the refresh rate on your monitor may seem daunting, but it’s actually quite simple. In this guide, we’ll take you through the steps in order to change the refresh rate to 30hz.
If you’re looking for a way to significantly improve the quality of your gaming or movie viewing experience, changing your monitor’s refresh rate to 30hz is an excellent option. With a higher refresh rate, images will appear clearer and smoother, making your time in front of the monitor much more enjoyable. Luckily, changing the refresh rate is a relatively simple process that only takes a few minutes. So, let’s get started and learn how to change refresh rate to 30hz.
Changing Refresh Rate
1. Open your computer’s display settings. You can do this by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting Display Settings from the dropdown menu.
2. In the Display Settings menu, select Advanced Display Settings.
3. Select Display Adapter Properties.
4. Select the Monitor tab and choose the 30hz option from the drop-down menu.
5. Click “Apply” and then “OK” to save the changes.
Checking Your Refresh Rate
Once you’ve set your refresh rate to 30hz, it’s important to make sure it’s actually been set properly. To do this, you can use a simple tool such as Refresh Rate Checker. This tool will tell you the current refresh rate of your monitor so you can double check that it’s set to 30hz.
Changing your monitor’s refresh rate to 30hz is an easy process that can greatly improve your viewing experience. With the improved clarity and smoothness, you’ll enjoy your time in front of the monitor much more. So, follow the steps above and get the most out of your monitor!