There are different reasons why you would want to change the language of Netflix, whether it’s to practice English or any other language, dedicate a special night to international cinema, or because you simply want to do a challenge. When you change the language, you will navigate through the platform in the language you have selected.
Modifying the Netflix system language is something very simple that you will do on any device.
All you have to do to change the Netflix language is to follow these directions:
How to change the Netflix language from the browser
– Log in to the Netflix platform and choose your account profile icon in the upper right corner.
– A drop-down menu will open, select “Account”.
– Scroll down and choose the user profile in which you want to change the language.
– Enter the “Language” section and click “Change”.
– Check the box of the language you want and click on “Save”.
How to change the language on Android and iPhone
– On the home screen of the app, press on the profile icon. A menu will be displayed, there tap on “Manage profiles”.
– Tap on the profile in which you want to alter the language and choose “Show language”.
– Finally, choose the language in which you want to have Netflix menus.
How to vary the language of the audio and subtitles on Android and iPhone.
– Being on the home screen of the app, press on your profile icon and go to “Manage profiles”.
– Access the profile in which you will modify the language and choose the audio language and subtitles.
– Finally, select the language in which you want to dub the content.
Now you know how to change the Netflix language in a matter of a minute or less, as you have seen, it is a very easy and fast procedure.