When used a lot Google MapsIf you have been on Google Maps, the platform will have a huge list of areas traveled, places visited and many personalized routes that are no longer used by the user but that are part of your history. Perhaps you do not want them to remain in your profile, or you do not want anyone who accesses it to know where you have been or what you have searched for.
Maps will save in your system every route you have taken, over time this can become an endless list of suggestions.
So, deleting Google Maps history will prove to be a very useful thing for you. Below, you will find the directions on how to delete Google Maps history correctly and easily.
How to delete Google Maps history on cell phones
– Log in to the Google Maps application.
– Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
– Go to “Settings” and click on “Map History”. Confirm your identity by clicking on the “Verify” button.
– If you want to go to the history of a specific day, press the calendar icon in the upper left corner.
– To delete an activity, tap on the “X” next to each piece of information.
– If you want to delete everything, just tap on the “Delete” button and choose the time period.
– To undo the history after a certain time lapse, select “Delete automatically”.
How to clear Google Maps history from your computer.
– Log in to your favorite browser, go to Google Maps and sign in to your account.
– Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
– Choose “Google Maps Activity” at the bottom of the menu, confirm your identity on the “Verify” button.
– To remove all history, click on “Delete” and choose a date or delete all history so that no trace of your tracked routes remains.
– If you wish to delete the information after a certain period of time, simply choose “Delete automatically”.