It may look complicated create a GIF in Photoshop, but the truth is that the procedure is as simple as making your own GIF on Twitter. This animated image format has been around since 1987, although it has now gained fame for how funny it is. For this reason, knowing how to make a custom GIF is something that never hurts.
A GIF makes it possible for you to put your best photos in motion in no time thanks to Photoshop.
If you have an idea that you can’t express in words, creating a GIF will be the solution to that problem. Fortunately, generating one in Photoshop is easy, here you will find what you have to do so that your work is ready in a matter of a couple of minutes or less. It’s an intuitive and fast method, without complications!
Here’s how to create a GIF in Photoshop
– The first thing you need to do is import the images that you will transform into a GIF. Make sure they are all open as layers in the same Photoshop canvas.
– Now, go to “Window” and select “Timeline.”
– Choose “Create Frame Animation.”
– Choose the three-line menu in the right corner and then click “Create frames from layers”.
– Click on the drop-down menu just below the timeline and click on “Always”. This step is to make the GIF play indefinitely. Afterwards, press the space bar to play the GIF, so you can check that it does what you have in mind.
– To export the GIF, choose “File”, go to “Export” and click on “Save for Web”.
– Finally, choose the preset “GIF 128 interpolated”.
That’s what you have to do, as you can see, it is indeed a very easy tutorial. From now on you will be able to make all the GIFs you want without any obstacle, you will not depend on a GIF search engine or on those sent to you by your friends.