There are an infinite number of tasks that can be performed to optimize the performance of a computer. Like viewing the iPhone screen on a computer, having the ability to access passwords saved in Google Chrome and many, many more, the list is almost endless. Logically, one of the basic and essential tasks that the PC also allows to do is delete cookies to solve any failure you may have when browsing a web page.
The procedure for deleting cookies will vary depending on the browser you use.
Although the steps change for each browser, the truth is that it is a simple process. Here we will tell you what you need to do to delete cookies in today’s most popular browsers. Let’s get started!
How to delete cookies in Chrome
– Click on the button with three vertical dots in the upper right corner. Then, click on “Settings” – “Privacy and security”. Subsequently, click on “Cookies and other site data”.
– Scroll down until you find the “View all cookies and site data” option.
– Choose “Remove all.” Confirm your decision by selecting “Delete all”.
Delete cookies in Safari
– Select the Safari menu button on the menu bar in the top area. Click on “Preferences”.
– Choose “Privacy”, the option next to “Cookies and website data”. Click on “Manage website data”.
– Click on the “Delete all” button to delete cookies completely from the browser.
Delete cookies in Firefox
– Click on the button with the three horizontal lines at the top area of the window. Now, select “Privacy and security”.
– Scroll down to the “Cookies and site data” option, click on the “Clear data” button. Uncheck the “Cached web content” box if you don’t want to clear it. Then, choose “Clear”.
Delete cookies in Opera
– Choose the “Easy Congiruation” button, scroll down and look for the “Browsing Data” option, now click “Clear”.
– Being in “Basic”, press in the drop-down menu “Time interval”, choose “All time”.
– Uncheck the boxes next to “Browsing history” and “Cached images and files”. Select “Clear data”.