Amazon is one of the largest e-commerce companies in existence, but it is not only an online retailer. It is also one of the main audiovisual streaming platforms, which is also in the eye of the storm after confirming that the price of Amazon Prime will rise 38% in Spain.
Remove a credit card on Amazon is a fast and safe procedure, there will be no limitations.
If the service is no longer to your liking you can unsubscribe from Amazon, although you also have the option of removing the amazon credit card to avoid any unwanted charges, which is also recommended if you have several credit cards registered and no longer want any of them to be used. All you have to do is follow the steps below to achieve your goal in a couple of minutes or less.
How to remove an Amazon credit card from the web
– The first thing you need to do is to log in to the Amazon portal.
– Now, click on “Accounts and lists”, this option is under your name (in the upper right corner).
– The “Your account” section will be enabled, select “Your payments” to open the Amazon wallet. You will see a list of all the credit cards you have enabled on Amazon.
– Choose the card you want to delete and click on “Edit”.
– Choose “Delete wallet” on the edit payment page and confirm the decision you have made.
How to delete an Amazon card from the app
– Log in to the app, click on “Your account” and then “Your payments”. A menu will open with the cards and payment methods you have registered.
– Press on the card you want to cancel and tap on “Edit”. At the bottom of the section, select “Remove from wallet”. Confirm your selection to remove the card from your Amazon account completely.
That’s all you have to do both on the web and in the app. You won’t have any problems, as it’s a safe and easy procedure to execute.