Google Docs is an excellent office automation platform. It allows easy sharing of documents, has a competent autocorrector, the ability to receive dictations and many other functions. But that’s not all, it also offers the possibility to save files without obstacles.
Docs is on a large number of devices, so you can download the file from wherever you want.
We know that sometimes it’s not enough that a document is in the cloud, as you may want to download it to your computer, mobile, tablet, etc. The good news is that the process to convert your Google Docs to a more traditional file is simple. We are talking about a procedure that will only take a minute or less.
Downloading a Google Docs from the web browser
– Click on the “File” option in the upper left corner of the menu.
– Place the cursor over the “Download” option and choose the type of document you would like to obtain.
– Google Docs will download the file to the browser’s default download destination.
Saving a Google Docs on Android and iPhone
– Once inside Docs, press on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
– Choose “Share and export.”
– Select “Save as”.
– Choose the file type in which you want to get the document.
Download a Google Docs from Google Drive (Android and iPhone)
– Sign in to the Google Drive app.
– Find the file you want to download and click on the three-dot menu to the right of the document title.
– Drag the menu up and tap on “Download”.
Save a Google Docs on computers
– Go to Google Drive in your browser.
– Right click on the information you want to download.
– Select “Download”.
That’s all you need to do to save your Google Docs file whenever you want, no matter what device you are using. This is perfect when you want to edit the document with another program to make modifications that Docs can’t offer you.