Gmail provides the helpful feature of allowing users to schedule email sending, giving users the power to ensure their messages are sent out precisely when they are ready. Here, we will explain the details on how to schedule email sending using the service.
The email service Gmail, owned by Google, has a tool that allows you to schedule the sending of emails. With it, you can write a message and decide when you want it to be sent.
Scheduling the sending of messages is quite convenient if you need to forward an important email later.
Its operation is similar to the way of scheduling emails on iPhone mobiles, but in this case the tool is specific to Gmail, so you can use it not only on iOS devices, but also from an Android mobile or from your computer if you use the mail system owned by Google.
This is a function that will be very useful if, for example, you want to advance work and write your emails during the night, to be sent the next morning. In the same way, you can anticipate the sending of your messages in Gmail if, for example, you know that when you want to send them you will not have Internet connection because you are traveling.
If you want to use the Gmail email scheduling tool, here are the steps to follow. You can perform this task either from the Gmail app on your cell phone or from your computer’s browser.
Schedule the sending of Gmail messages from your cell phone.
– Open the Gmail mobile app.
– Click on the “Compose” button in the lower right corner.
– Write the message.
– Now tap on the three dots menu in the right corner of the screen.
– Choose the “Schedule Shipment” option.
– Finally, you only have to set the exact time during which you want the message to be sent.
Schedule the sending of mails in Gmail from the computer.
– Access your Gmail mail from your browser.
– Click on the “Compose” button at the top left of your screen.
– Type your message and then click on the arrow next to the “Send” button.
– Click on the “Schedule Send” option.
– Now you only have to set the time you want and your message will be programmed to be sent automatically.
This is how you will manage to schedule the sending of messages in Gmail, there is also an option to cancel the schedule or simply make changes. Just go to the scheduled messages tab and select the email you want to cancel or edit.