If you are a user of Google’s Google Chrome browser you can, as we have recently told you, access the saved passwords you have in the browser, use excellent extensions and customize the browser as you like, etc. In addition to this, you can also configure the home page in Google Chrome to automatically open to your favorite website.
Chrome doesn’t have a default home page, but you can easily fix that.
Next, we’ll tell you what you need to do for you to set the home page you want in Google Chrome. It’s a quick and easy procedure that will only take you a minute, there will be no complications.
How to change the Google Chrome home page on your computer
– The first step is to log in to the browser.
– Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
– A drop-down menu will open, select “Settings”.
– From the menu on the left side, choose “On startup”.
– You will be presented with three options, you should choose the third one, “Open a specific page or set of pages”.
– Click on “Add a new page.”
– Enter the URL of the home page you want, and then click “Add”.
How to set the Google Chrome home page on Android
– Being in Google Chrome, press on the three vertical dots.
– Select “Settings.”
– Scroll down until you find “Advanced Settings”, enter there and select “Home Page”.
– If the home page switch is disabled, click on it to enable it.
– Now, you will be able to add the web address of your choice so that the browser will launch there every time you open Chrome. Just type or paste the URL in the box.
Now you know what you have to do to have Google Chrome automatically open on your favorite portal. This is how you will always have it at hand and read the information you are most interested in without wasting time.