Solving the most common failures can be a daunting task – even for the most experienced professionals! Nevertheless, by keeping a few key points in mind, you can quickly and effectively address any issue that may arise. This article will provide tips and tricks to help you identify and fix the most common problems efficiently and effectively.
Disney+ is one of the most demanded streaming services nowadays. Many users show their preference not only for Disney+’s best movies, but also for its best series and documentary content. However, despite being a quality content provider, the famous platform is not without its faults.
Problems on Disney+ can only be due to app failures, a faulty Internet connection or device malfunctions.
If for whatever reason you can’t access the Disney Plus service, despite being up to date with the subscription, pay attention to this list, where you will find answers to any service failure. Here you will find how to solve connectivity problems, app issues or obstacles with your device.
Most common errors in Disney Plus
– Disney+ app bugs: if the Disney app is not working, you can restart it, as well as the device you are trying to access. Try to find out if the app or device requires an update. Finally, if none of this works, you can also try uninstalling Disney+ and reinstalling it.
– Lag and buffering: without a doubt, one of the most unpleasant problems. Especially, if you know that your connection speed is normal on other devices. If so, try clearing the cache and restarting the application. This way, you rule out that the conflict is coming from Disney+.
– Blank screenSome users have reported problems when trying to play videos on Disney+ due to their screens going blank. If the problem is not the connection, such a failure may be due to interference from a pop-up blocker or content filter. Just disable the option that is preventing you from playing the video.
– Message “Unable to connect”.: this message usually appears when many users try to connect simultaneously. Simply close the application, wait a while and try to log in again.
– Error codes 39 and 83two of the most common error codes in Disney+. Code 39 means that the video you are trying to watch is not available. This is because Disney content is not available in all regions. On the other hand, code 83 appears when you try to access using mobile data. In this case, the solution is to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
– The profile icon does not appearIf you are trying to set up an icon of your favorite Disney character on your profile and you do not succeed, it is likely that another user with access to your account is already using it. In that case, the recommendation would be to agree with the person.