Browse in incognito mode is the best method for not leaving a record in the history of the web pages you visit or your passwords, cookies or other browsing data.
In private mode, certain data such as your IP remain visible to your service provider and to the authorities.
It is possible to delete the browsing history of Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft and any other browser. However, it is possible to use “incognito mode” and not have to clean up afterwards. There are many advantages to using incognito mode when browsing the Internet.
That is why, below, we explain how to activate it in Google Chrome, in Mozilla Firefox and in Microsoft Edge, so you know how to browse more privately in any browser.
How to use incognito mode in Google Chrome
In the version of Chrome for computers you simply click on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner and then click on the “New incognito window” option.
– You can also log in to Chrome and enter the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+N. A new box will open with a hat icon with glasses and a dark background.
– If you want to access Chrome’s incognito mode from mobile, just press the three dots symbol at the top of your screen and select the “New incognito tab” option.
– You can now type or paste the URL in the search bar.
How to use incognito mode in Mozilla Firefox.
– Open the browser from your computer and click on the three horizontal stripes menu in the upper right corner.
– Now choose the “New private window” option.
– To use Mozilla private browsing on mobile you must download the Firefox app.
– When you have it available the browser, you must simply enter it, press the three vertical dots menu and select “New private tab”.
– In both the PC and mobile versions you will see a new window with the symbol of a lilac-colored mask.
– You can now securely log in to the website of your choice.
How to browse in incognito mode (InPrivate) in Microsfot Edge
– Launch the Microsoft Edge browser on your device.
– Click the three dots icon at the top right of your screen.
– Click on the “New InPrivate window” option.
– You will then notice that a new tab will open with a blue indicator at the top that says “InPrivate”.
– Indicate the website you wish to enter in the search bar.
How to navigate with Safari’s icognito mode.
– Log in to the Safari browser from your Mac, iPhone or iPad.
– If you are accessing from your Mac you must click on the “File” menu and then select “New Private Window”.
– If you are accessing from your iPhone or iPad you will have to click on the tab icon that appears at the bottom left and then tap on the private button.
– You will notice that the smart search bar turns dark and the letters turn white, so you will know that you are in private mode.