In this post you will learn the steps to make a screenshot on your Xiaomi or Redmi. Also, you will see how to take a long screenshotthat is to say, to show absolutely all the content of the screen, even what is not shown on the screen!
how to take a screenshot on Xiaomi or Redmi phones?
To make a normal screenshot you have three ways; one is through the volume buttons, the other is through gestures and… the traditional way is through the notification bar.
Capture the screen by pressing the buttons
To do this you must press the power button plus the volume down button at the same time for several seconds. When you do this, you will hear a sound and then see a thumbnail of the screenshot.
Taking a screenshot with gestures
this is the easiest way! It consists of swipe three fingers downwardsbut… you’ll need to enable this option on Xiaomi or Redmi phones. Luckily, it’s pretty straightforward:
- Go to Settings ➡️ Additional settings ➡️ Button shortcuts
- Inside press the option Take screenshot
- Now select Swipe down 3 fingers
➡️ And that’s it, you can capture your smartphone screen with a simple swipe.
how to make long screenshot or full screen capture? Step by step
This way you will get a capture of all the content, this includes what is not visible on your screen; so you save yourself the trouble of making several screenshots of a web page, application… Well, you have to do the following:
- Take a normal screenshot, either with the buttons or by gestures.
- Then, you will get a thumbnail on the upper right cornerin it you will have to click on Move or move (in some cases).
- Next, select the entire area you want to capture.
- Once you have done this, click on Save and you will have this capture in your gallery.