Every so often watchOS offers its users new tools, fixes and improved operating system features. For this reason, in addition to knowing how to configure the smartwatch, it is very important to be aware of how to update your Apple Watch so you won’t miss any important news.
Updates allow the Apple Watch to run smoothly, for this reason they are vital.
Here we will give all the indications so that you can update your Apple Watch in a simple and very safe way The procedure will only take you a couple of minutes because it is very easy to execute.
Apple Watch Update
In the event that you require to install an update manually, you will be able to do so from the iPhone due to the fact that both devices are paired. The mobile may ask you for the password and the Apple Watch will restart when the process is complete.
– Access the Watch app on the iPhone that is paired with the smartwatch. Click on the tab labeled “My Watch”.
– Press on “General” and then press on “Software Update.”
– If there is a pending update, you will need to scroll down and select “Install”. Now, just follow the instructions you will see on the screen.
how to update your Apple Watch without an iPhone?
You do not need an iPhone to be able to perform this procedure. To begin, connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi, place it on the charger and follow the prompts.
– Open the “Settings” app.
– Select “General” and then press on “Software Update.” The smartwatch will automatically check for available updates.
– If there is a pending update, press on “Install”.
why won’t your Apple Watch update?
There are several factors that can hinder this process, but they are very easy to spot.
– The Apple Watch is below 50% battery.
– The iPhone paired with the watch does not have the latest version of iOS.
– Your iPhone is not connected to any Wi-Fi network.
– Both the Apple Watch and the iPhone are out of pairing range.
– The Apple Watch is incompatible with the latest software.