Having ChatGPT on your Android mobile keyboard has been possible for some time now thanks to the integration of the. Bing AI Chat with Microsoft Swiftkey.
In addition to the Microsoft Swiftkey keyboard, Bing Chat is present in other Microsoft products, such as the Edge browser.
Bing AI Chat is a powerful productivity tool that will help you with everyday tasks such as composing emails or chatting with the AI bot. Here’s how to use this totally free AI app on your smartphone.
How to use Bing AI Chat on mobile.
To start taking advantage of the capabilities of Bing AI Chat you need to set Swiftkey as the default keyboard on your device. If you don’t already have Microsoft’s keyboard, just download the Swiftkey beta from the Google Play Store. Then, sign in with your Microsoft user and follow these simple steps:
– Activate the keyboard by logging into any application, such as Google Messages or the browser.
– You will now be able to notice the Bing icon in the upper left corner of the keyboard.
– When you tap the Bing symbol you may notice that five new options appear. These are: Search, Ringtone, Compose, Chat and Create.
– To make queries to the chatbot you must click on the “Chat” tab.
– Then a new list of options will appear from which you can choose the style of the conversation (creative, balanced or more precise), as well as decide whether to make your query using the keyboard or the microphone.
It is worth remembering that when you start a conversation with Bing AI Chat you will only be able to ask a maximum of 20 questions. In addition, it is important to note that you will be able to start 200 conversations with the AI throughout the day.
Bing AI “Compose” function
The “Compose” option will be of great use to you in those moments when you need to generate ideas about a particular topic, draft formal messages or get information to start writing in your blog. This way you can ask the AI to help you with your creative texts:
– After clicking the Bing icon on the keyboard, choose the “Compose” option.
– A new window will open in which you will have to indicate the subject of the text you want to produce.
– Next you will have to choose the tone, and for this you will have the options Professional, Informal, Enthusiastic, Informative and Funny.
– Choose a format from the Paragraph, Email, Blog post or Ideas sections.
– Sets the length of the text. The options are: Short, Medium and Long.
– Press the “Generate draft” button.
– Once the process is finished, you can copy the text and paste it wherever you want.