Deals are a key part of the broad appeal of Amazon, which periodically develops initiatives such as Amazon Prime Day for Amazon Prime customers.
Easily check the price changes of an Amazon product and stay informed about new offers thanks to Camelcamelcamel.
However, whenever a prominent date like this approaches, the same controversy arises: does Amazon increase its prices the days before and then lower them? If so, the price on offer would remain as before, so there would be no benefit at all.
In these times of inflationary crises on a global scale, keeping track of price fluctuations to know when an offer really is, can be complicated. That’s why in this article you will learn how to use Camelcamelcamel, a tool to know the price history of any product in the famous eCommerce.
How to track prices on Amazon with Camelcamelcamel
Camelcamelcamelcamel.com is a web service for tracking prices on Amazon. By logging into the platform, users can search for any product and get detailed information about its price. To do this, Camecamelcamel has useful features such as graphs, histories and the ability to set up alerts to notify us when the price of an item drops.
In addition to the above, this tool offers the option to track Amazon retailers and stores by location. So even if you don’t log in to the US version of Amazon, Camelcamelcamel will also inform you of deals at the Amazon location you frequent. The site also allows you to browse using filters and search for products by section.
To use this magnificent platform you don’t even need to register. Simply indicate the email address where you want to receive the newsletter of new offers from Amazon. This way, you won’t have to search manually or miss out on offers because you don’t know where to start.
It should be noted that Camelcamelcamel will not provide you with information about shipping costs. The latter can be a bit cumbersome if, for example, you order international shipments or receive your packages through Amazon’s lockers.
How to use Camelcamelcamelcamel.com.
– Log in to the official Camelcamelcamelcamel website from your mobile or desktop browser.
– Open a new tab and go to the Amazon website, search for a product and copy the URL.
– Go back to Camelcamelcamel, paste the product link in the search bar identified as “Search Amazon Products” and click on the magnifying glass icon.
– You will now be able to observe a graph of the item’s price history.
– Finally, click on the graph to be redirected to the product page. There, in addition to viewing the data of items sold by Amazon, you will also see statistics about sellers external to the platform.