Among the top HBO movies and series of 2021 is “Zack Snyder’s Justice League,” which premiered a real bombshell. However, the streaming platform continues to expand its catalog by offering a wide range of films that were in theaters at the time and can now be viewed from home, as well as new seasons of successful series.
HBO is bringing the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy back on the 20th anniversary of its release in theaters
While it is clear whether the cheapest version, HBO Lite, will hit markets like Spanish, HBO subscribers can enjoy the following novelties this June, which we highlight:
– –“Lord of the Rings” arrive the three deliveriesAs of June 1st. “The Companions of the Ring”, “The Two Towers” and “The Return of the King” enable a return to Middle-earth, while hobbits, men, dwarves and elves fight against the dark Lord Sauron for the dominance of the One Ring.
– “In Search of the Lost Ark”, “Indiana Jones and the Cursed Temple”, “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” or “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”With the marathon available from June 15, you can enjoy a marathon with the (so far) four film sequences of the adventures of the favorite archaeologist of adventure film lovers.
Further film premieres for the first half of June are:
– “Catch the Flag”: Spanish computer animation film that can hardly envy Pixar or animation (who are responsible for the minions). A 12 year old surfer will be responsible for thwarting plans to exploit the moon’s natural resources by an ambitious millionaire who also wants to show that man did not set foot on our satellite in 1969.
– “Rainy Day in New York”: Woody Allen directs Timothee Chalamet and Elle Faning, Selena Gomez, Jude Law and Liev Shrieber in a light romantic comedy about a young couple who are spending a weekend in New York. She meets with important personalities from the world of cinema and he meets a young man who will upset his feelings.
– «Jack Ryan: Operation Shadow«: 2014 film that takes up the literary character of Tom Clancy in its fourth cinematic incarnation (after Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck it is now Chris Pine ‘turn) and shows us the leap of a simple CIA analyst who in one Working Undercover As A Wall Street manager is set to become a field worker posted to Moscow, where he must reveal and avoid a plan that could lead to a global confrontation.
– “Non-Stop”: The Spaniard Jaume Collet-Serra stages Liam Neeson in a fast-paced, tense thriller. An Air Marshalls agent receives a series of messages on his cell phone while flying from New York to London by plane that embroils him in a terrorist plot in which he will appear as the culprit to solve the intrigue and the Avoid the death of the passenger before the plane reaches its destination.
For television series comes the second season of “Why They Kill Women”, the fifth season of “Rick and Morty” or the tenth season of “The Walking Dead”.