Little by little we have been talking over the last few weeks about everything you can do Google Mapswe’ve also included a number of other features, such as the ability to download offline maps, learn how to use the immersive view, learn how to activate the Spanish voice, and much more. Now, we want to gather everything in a single article so that you can get the most out of this application. For this reason, we will take a look at the most useful tricks it hides.
Google Maps can do many interesting things, it goes beyond giving directions and indications.
Next, we will tell what are the lesser-known tricks of Maps, but which are really interesting because they expand the range of possibilities offered by the app. You can be sure that it will become a more complete platform.
– Add a stop: Open Google Maps, tap on the three-dot menu, select “Add stop”. Enter the new destination and press and drag the two-bar icon to the right of the stop to reorder.
– Real-time information: click on the “Overlay” icon in the upper right corner. Choose “Traffic.” Green is for light traffic, yellow for medium congestion and red for traffic jams and heavy situations.
– Use Street View: Choose the “Layers” icon located in the upper right corner. Tap on “Street View”, close the “Layers” menu and click on the area of the map where you would like to get a street level view.
– View location history: click on your profile icon in the upper right corner. Now, just select “Your timeline”.
– Save the parking place: touches the blue dot showing your current location. In the menu that appears, choose “Save parking”.
– Mark favorite spots: select a place or set of coordinates, click on “Save”. Now, choose or create a list in which you can store your favorite places.Elitetorrent: History and Alternative Sites
– Share your location: Choose your profile picture which is in the upper right corner. Click on “Share location”, choose the “Share location” button, decide how long you want to share your location for. Also, designate the contact you want to send the information to. Click on “Share”.
– Public transport details: first, set up a route on Google Maps, and then choose “Transit” as your preferred method of travel.