The 4K monitors are made to achieve better image quality when gaming. Suffice it to mention that it is a screen with 8.3 million pixels, which means that games will look sharper and more realistic than ever. Now, when we talk about monitors, resolution is not everything, you also have to think about refresh rate and response time.
There are a lot of 4K monitors on the market that are specially designed for gaming, the performance is top notch.
So, when there are so many 4K monitors available, it is difficult to find the right one (something similar to what happens with the best cell phones for gaming). For this reason, here we will give a list with the most competitive models that exist today, those that are made to offer professional performance.
– Asus ROG Swift PG32UQ: a 32-inch monitor that excels in rich and vibrant color representation. This is enhanced by the implementation of HDR, which creates excellent contrast. The image is very detailed and the build quality of the equipment is remarkable. It also reaches 155 Hz and supports FreeSync and G-Sync.
– Dell G3223Q: designed to play any title smoothly on its 32-inch display. It has a professional-grade color accuracy that is activated as soon as the computer is turned on. Its response time is 1 ms and the refresh rate reaches 144 Hz.
– Philips Momentum 279M1RV: the main quality of this monitor is the sharpness of the image that generates magnificent contrasts with HDR. The 27-inch IPS panel does a perfect job with color rendering, it also features 144 Hz and a 1 ms response time. It supports AMD FreeSync and Nvidia G-Sync.
– Acer Predator XB273K: has a good quality – price ratio without leaving anything out. The refresh rate is 144 Hz and has no problems with blurring. It also has HDR, the response time is 4 ms and works perfectly with G-Sync.
– Gigabyte Aorus FV43U: we come to a monitor that bets on a large 43-inch screen. It is ideal for those who play all kinds of titles, not just competitive games. Despite the size of its panel, it has 144 Hz, a response time of 1 ms and FreeSync. In addition, the image quality is good, the same with the work done by HDR.