The best free PC games in the year 2023 have the potential to be some of the most immersive and captivating digital experiences available. Players of all ages and from all walks of life can find something to enjoy in this vibrant conversative of quality free titles.
The best free PC games will allow you to get the most out of a platform as flexible in terms of the use of all types of controllers as your computer is. Thanks to this advantage, you can play the best cross-play and multiplatform games on your computer. In addition, the impressive variety of titles available includes the best Battle Royale, war games, racing games, fighting games and much more.
Some PC games do not necessarily give up graphic quality in order to be free.
Free-to-play games for PC and other devices are dominating the market due to their profit mechanism through microtransactions within the same title. This is good news for computer users, since such a modality allows developers to offer the best of the best. Thus, you will see that with any of the video games in the following list you will have hours of fun guaranteed.
The best free games for PC
– Path of ExilePath of Exile : Originally released in 2013, Path of Exile is a great reference of Diablo-like RPGs and dungeon exploration. This game stands out mainly for its wide variety of gameplay systems, extensive skill trees and its constant updates with new content.
– Destiny 2: excellent third-person shooter title developed by Bungie. Destiny 2 became a free-to-play game from 2019. This brought a number of advantages to players thanks to new updates. At first, the world in which this space shooter takes place may seem a bit confusing, but it shouldn’t take you too long to be able to adapt.
– Planetside 2: another first-person shooter game. Although the great peculiarity of Planetside 2 is its massively multiplayer online elements. In this game you will fight battles in which up to 2000 players can participate simultaneously. Your mission is to secure different areas on an extensive continental map.
– Rocket League: fun multiplatform that since its acquisition by Epic Games became a free game. Rocket League’s proposal is quite original, since it is a soccer game with cars. One of its great attractions is the wide variety of content to customize vehicles.
– TrackMania: a fun racing game that stands out for its extravagant circuits. In TrackMania you must try to drive well passing through spirals, loops and unusual surfaces. This game is fully online, so you can test your skills by challenging other players.
– Fortnite: the Battle Royale par excellence since its launch in 2017. What is most striking about this title are its frenetic combats and its cartoon-inspired style. Another very striking aspect of Fortnite is the amount of new content with which Epic Games pleases its users with each new season.