Technology also makes life more pleasant for pets, from apps to take care of them, to YouTube channels that can educate them. In addition to this, there is a large catalog of gadgets on the market that can be very useful to take care of our home and life companions.
There are all kinds of products on the market that can help pets when the owners are not at home.
Here are some of the best gadgets for pets of the present day. They are competent gadgets that perform a remarkable job.
– Gravity water dispensers: essential when there is no time to renew the animal’s water. An automatic dispenser will allow the dog to drink fresh water throughout the day. Best of all, it has antimicrobial protection and can hold up to 15 liters.
– GPS Tracker: it’s no secret that cats are independent pets that love to explore the outdoors. For this reason, it is important for the kitty to have a tracker so that the owner knows where it is, thus preventing it from getting lost or wandering too far from home.
– Food dispensers: Another device that is becoming more and more common in every home with a pet. It makes it possible to program up to four different portions of food per day and will control the portion of the food, which is perfect for animals that are on a strict diet.
– Smart surveillance camera: serves to know what the pet is doing when the owner is not at home. This type of camera has its own app that connects to the cell phone to transmit the video of the guarded area throughout the day. It also has a two-way audio system, night vision and sound alerts. As well as cloud storage and compatibility with virtual assistants.
– Luminous collars: one of the best gadgets for pets that roam the streets freely. They are very useful because they allow to spot the animal from a distance thanks to the LED lighting of the collar. They will avoid accidents that endanger the integrity of the dog or cat.
– Hands-free leash: intended for owners who exercise with their dog, such as going for a jog. It is a one size leash with adjustable waist to fit any size in a matter of seconds. For added safety, it has a locking system and is extremely durable.