If you are a fan of series, we have good news for you because the catalog of the best productions from Netflix in 2023 is really broad. All kinds of genres will be released, such as adventure, comedy, science fiction, drama, among others, so you’re sure to find what you’re looking for. Likewise, if you don’t know what to watch right now, you can take a look at the best movies on Netflix, the HBO Max catalog and also the original series on Amazon Prime Video.
Netflix will meet the expectations of its users in 2023, it has multiple series in production that will be released soon.
So, if you want to start putting together your series itinerary for 2023, here we will give a list with the best that will be coming to Netflix very soon. There is quite a lot of excitement in the air because many of these series promise great things, the hype is immense. let’s get started!
– Kaleidoscope: a drama that will deal with a set of robberies that are carried out in a very particular way. The icing on the cake is that one of the protagonists will be the renowned actor Giancarlo Esposito. The production will have a non-linear order, that is, it will talk about events that occurred in the past and in the future without any apparent order.
– Ginny and Georgia: is official, the second season is on its way and will premiere in 2023. Netflix’s most unique mother and daughter will be back in style with episodes loaded with humor, sadness and situations so real they’re shocking. This time they will move to a new city, will they be able to fulfill their dreams?
– That ’90s Show: one of the most awaited by a great number of people, since it is the spin-off of That ’70s Show. This new beginning will continue with the story of Eric and Donna, but the mythical characters of Red and Kitty will also be present, who will be in charge of creating their own memories with a group of friends.
– Junji Ito Maniac: we come to a horror manga that has become a cult series that is now part of Netflix. It stands out for having terrifying illustrations and short stories that leave a mark on the person who sees them. This installment will have 20 episodes full of horror.
– Lockwood & Co: a group of teenagers set out to hunt ghosts through the interpretations and visions of a psychic. The story seems somewhat simple until it becomes complicated when the boys uncover a terrible mystery that could change the world forever.
– The Witcher: the third season arrives to mark a before and after with the final appearance of Henry Cavill. In this miniseries the monster hunter, Geralt, will return to his wanderings to try to put an end to the demonic beasts that threaten humans with their presence on earth.