The tablet market is extremely broad and has the ability to adapt to various types of users. There are tablets made for gaming, there are multiple tablets designed for children and more. Now, we will take a look at the best tablets for studentsthose that are focused on productivity.
We have many models of tablets that can be really helpful for studying.
Nowadays, there are so many devices that it is quite a challenge to choose the ideal tablet for a student. It has to be useful for taking notes, reading, consuming multimedia content, and so on. Therefore, here we will tell you what is our favorite selection, we will expose tablets that meet in all aspects.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE: we can describe it as a well-made product with remarkable performance and a lower than expected price. It incorporates a large 12.4-inch display with Full HD resolution, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.
– Lenovo IdeaPad Chromebook Duet 3: this is a hybrid that works as a laptop and tablet, designed to be very productive. The panel is 10.9 inches with a 2K resolution and 400 nits of maximum brightness. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
– Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus: currently, it is one of the best tablets for students for its excellent quality – price ratio. It serves for everything a student requires, whether reading, downloading guides, adjusting a keyboard for writing, playing multimedia content, among others. Its screen is 10.1 inches (Full HD).
– Apple iPad Air: designed for those who need or want fantastic performance. It will run any application or game smoothly, no matter how demanding it is. You can work with design programs, writing, audio, etc., without slowdowns. Its screen is a 2360 x 1640 LCD (slightly above 2K) with 500 nits of brightness at 60 Hz.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: we can describe it as a tablet that delivers on everything. It reaches 12 hours of battery life and has a microSD slot. This makes it a perfect device for storing files, videos, class work, among others. It will do the basics without hindrance, ideal for taking notes, drawing, etc.
– Amazon Fire HD 8: a tablet that will be useful for reading and downloading all your class work material. It is not made to run heavy programs or games, but it is useful to have it as a support to carry your documents and files everywhere and consult them whenever you want.