Google Photos is the gallery app on many Android phones and can also be used on iPhone. It is a reliable choice for backing up media files, editing images and videos, and creating photo collages to turn them into beautiful memories.
Google Photos is a good image editing app, its work is competitive and complete.
The editing capabilities of Google Photos has evolved over time, to such an extent, that most users will not require a third-party app to modify their images. Here you can find out what are the best tricks that squeeze the most out of the editing capabilities of Photos.
– Add text on photos: While in the application, choose “Marks” and select “Pencil”, “Highlighter” or “Text”. Seven color options will open to choose from, but you will not be able to change the thickness of the highlighter.
– Photo Enhancement: tap on the “Edit” option at the bottom and try the suggestions to optimize the image. There are dozens of tips offered by Google Photos. Now, if you do not know which one to choose, click on the “Improve” button so that the platform makes the appropriate adjustments.
– Filters: enter the edit menu and scroll to the left until you find the “Filters” option. A list of various effects that you can apply to your images will be enabled.
– Editing tools: go to the “Tools” section and choose the one you want to use. The following are available: portrait light, blur, magic eraser, color spotlight and sky.
– Change date and time: open a video or photo, tap the three dots menu in the upper right corner and press the pencil icon next to the date and time. A menu will pop up allowing you to select the new data.
– Stabilize a video: open any video you have in the app, tap the “Edit” button and press on the rectangle icon for the system to stabilize the video. This process may take several minutes, depending on the length of the content.
– Exporting a frame from a video: click on any video, play it, click on a white dot and tap on “Export Top Shots”. Choose “Export Frame” and save the image in the “Camera” folder. Go to the “Library” and open the “Camera” folder to verify that the content has been exported.