The changes in the world are staggering and technology and industry are taking the lead. Our world is not the same as our parents ‘and theirs was not the same as our grandparents’. Everything also changes professions and professions. The jobs of the future will be different from those of today, and many of them don’t exist today. It is expected that the greatest labor demand in the future will be in terms of technology, ecology and health.
Some changes are already in sight today
There are currently fears that automation and robotics will eliminate jobs. Ultimately, this would increase unemployment in the world. However, similar rumors surfaced years ago, anticipating bad omens in 2020 and 2021. It was feared that advances in technology would turn everything for the worse. However, the technological revolution brought about great changes that more or less improved daily life.
It is estimated that by 2050 the workforce will disappear by 50% and automation will do the job. However, new professions and professions are emerging that require training. In addition, the ability to keep the same job throughout life disappears. With extensive and extensive training, you can apply for different types of jobs. Training and facilities in areas such as math, technology, science and engineering will be a priority.
What will the main occupations of the future be?
It will be important to be proactive and easy to make decisions. Some of these professions exist today, others are currently unknown.
- Software developer. You are responsible for developing the new systems.
- Customer service experts. Advises the customer so that he is always a satisfied customer.
- Professional for digital banking and cryptocurrency. He specializes in electronic transactions and digital currencies.
- Administration and data management. Individuals, companies or large organizations have a large amount of data that can be securely managed.
- Pilot for commercial space. In a few decades, space travel will be fast and commercial, and pilots will be among the most sought-after.
- Artificial intelligence experts. We are at the beginning of artificial intelligence and its development will explode in the coming years.
- Content creator. They specialize in creating text and multimedia content for blogs and social networks.
- Online course instructor. Online training courses on a wide variety of topics are increasing rapidly.
- 3D food printing technician It is a profession that will be in great demand as the subject is currently being studied
- Specialist in the revival of extinct species. It’s not a science fiction profession, the loss of biodiversity will make it essential.
- Human organ designer There are no waiting lists for a transplant.
- Physiotherapist. You are developing a profession that no machine can currently replace.
- Social media marketing They’re also specialists in e-commerce, crowdfunding campaigns, and more.
- Experienced drone technician
- Self-supporting building architects. The fuel will run out very soon. These constructions will be in great demand in the future.
After all, the job offer will be broad and very diverse.