With the prospect of a few days of vacation thanks to the Easter holidays – if you are lucky enough to enjoy them – it is the right time to check out the upcoming releases and those that have just hit the various streaming content platforms and make one To plan break enjoy the following movies.
Yesterday we reviewed the best Netflix movies for Easter 2021 and today we will focus on the premieres of Amazon’s audiovisual content platform.
Here are some of the most exciting new features in Amazon Prime Video’s early films.
-Trilogy “The Hobbit” (Peter Jackson, 2021-2013-2014). They will premier on April 1st and allow you to compete in a marathon of the three parts of the film trilogy based on the book by JRR Tolkien: “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”, “The Hobbit: The Battle of the five armies “. and “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”.
– “At war with my grandfather” (Tim Hill, 2020): Funny comedy with Robert de Niro as grandfather, who moves into his daughter’s (Uma Thurman) house and “usurps” his grandson’s bedroom means at your fingertips. It opens on April 3rd.
– “The King of Zamunda” (Craig Brewer, 2021): Continuation of the 80s comedy in which Eddie Murphy returns to New York from his already-crowned king to find his prodigal son so that the dynastic succession may continue.
-“No regret” (Stefano Sollima, 2021): Actor Michael B. Jordan plays a former Marine who acts as an undercover CIA agent to seek revenge for the death of his wife. Based on a novel by Tom Clancy.
– “The secrets that we hide” (Yuval Adler, 2020): Post World War II drama with a touch of thriller Noomi Rapace plays a woman who kidnaps her neighbor (Joel Kinnaman), convinced he has committed war crimes against her.
– –“Necrotronic” (Kiah Roache-Turner, 2018): A mix of techno thriller and horror film full of action and special effects with a touch of humor. Monica Bellucci is a hunter of demons who live on the internet. He succumbed to a taste for human souls and went to the other side. Years later, a new group tries to stop these demons’ project to devour the souls of a million people.
– «Hell on the border» (Wes Miller, 2019): Westerns based on the life of the first Marshall Western black. He arrested more than 3,000 criminals and killed 14 outlaws in self-defense.
– “Good boys” (Gene Stupnitsky, 2019): Highly politically incorrect and hooligan youth comedy with three friends invited to their first “kiss party” and learning to kiss in the process, they start a catastrophic mess.