Just as there are apps to download music for free, there are also methods that do not require any application to download the track you want. Right now on the Internet there are several portals that offer a top-notch service, so they are totally worth it, as the songs will sound great on any mobile music player.
There are many options to download music easily without having to use an app necessarily.
So, in addition to programs with royalty-free music, you can also find websites that make it possible to download free music without complications. Below, you will find a list of the best platforms that you can find in your browser.
– YouTube library: I’m sure you didn’t know this, but YouTube has a library for creators in which there are a lot of tunes from many artists and hundreds of sound effects. The songs in the library are royalty free and are categorized by genre and mood.
– Ymate.app: stands out for having a clean interface that is very easy to handle, the most important options are at hand. Best of all, the website looks great on mobile, so you can use it wherever you want, whether on your computer or on your phone. Just enter the url of the video and click “Start” to download the audio.
– Yoump3.app: we come to another useful portal circulating on the Internet. You just need to follow the steps to get the tracks you are looking for. You can also paste the YouTube video link and click on “Search” to download the music you want in MP3 format.
– Mobygratis: has a catalog of 200 songs that are part of the guild of independent musicians and artists. An interesting option is that some of the tunes can be transferred directly to Spotify so that you can save them in your library, as well as download them to your device at any time.
– Y2save: the platform is very easy to use, you will download your favorite track in a matter of a few seconds. The advantage of this program is that it lets you download video or audio content. For videos there is the MP4 format, while music will be downloaded in MP3.