Aerothermal energy is a system that uses energy from the outside air to heat rooms and hot water all year round. Aerothermal energy is viewed as renewable energy that produces clean, efficient energy with significant savings.
In today's world, highly efficient and renewable energies are in great demand. Especially those that, like air heat, generate heating, hot or cold air and hot water at very low cost. Aerothermal energy is a renewable energy that enables savings of 75 to 80% in electrical energy or fuel.
Properties of aerothermal systems
This type of system is possible thanks to the development of the inverter pumps. They are a great alternative to traditional systems. Although the initial cost is usually expensive, these systems can be considered the system to be used in the future due to the savings below.
Aerothermal energy absorbs the air from outside through the pump and extracts 75% of the energy generated in the atmosphere. In this way, the device uses only 25% of the electrical energy to produce heating, hot water and hot or cold air.
In other words, it is essentially a technology that uses the energy contained in the outside air to make it clean and highly efficient. Basically, it is very similar to the systems used today, which consist of an outdoor unit and one or more indoor units. The difference, apart from the fact that it is a heat pump, is in energy efficiency.
Aerothermal devices enable the generation of 5 kW of thermal energy for every kW of electrical energy consumed. The important fact is that this causes almost no maintenance costs.
How does it work
To simplify the concepts, the principle of operation would be as follows:
- The sun generates energy in the atmosphere at any temperature above absolute zero.
- The pump of the aerothermal system absorbs this energy from the outside air, which is clean and renewable.
- This energy is fed into the interior of the houses via the outdoor pump unit, the indoor unit or the units of the system.
- The indoor unit is responsible for heating the water and distributes the heating and hot water.
- When it is summer, the inverter pump of this technology enables the hot air to be taken in from the interior and to cool the rooms.