Samsung Dual Audio is an exclusive feature on Galaxy mobiles and tablets, which allows you to play audio via Bluetooth to two different devices simultaneously. In other words, thanks to this feature you can listen to the same audio track on a pair of wireless headphones and a Bluetooth speaker at the same time.
Although you will notice some delay during playback, Samsung Dual Audio is compatible with speakers and headphones of any brand.
This functionality, which is not possible to find on devices of other brands, was introduced from Android 10. Currently, Samsung Dual Audio is present in the vast majority of cell phones of the South Korean company, since the only condition that the device must meet is to be compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 or later.
Despite being extremely useful and decisive when purchasing a mobile, Samsung Dual Audio is little known. That is why here we will explain in detail how to activate and take advantage of this extraordinary function.
How to activate Samsung Dual Audio
First of all, it is important to clarify that Dual Audio is not the same as multipoint audio. With Samsung Dual Audio it is possible to play audio tracks simultaneously through two speakers, a pair of wireless headphones or earphones and a speaker, or two pairs of headphones paired via Bluetooth with a Galaxy device.
Multipoint audio, meanwhile, allows you to connect your headphones to two different devices at the same time, such as your computer and cell phone, and switch between them seamlessly.
That said, next, we will explain how to activate the multimedia panel of your Samsung smartphone, because only through it is possible to enable the Dual Audio function:
– Slide your finger from the top of the screen to display the quick actions drawer.
– Tap the three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner.
– Choose the “Quick panel layout” option.
– Press the “Device control” and “Media output” buttons.
– Now you must decide whether you want the above checked options to be displayed always or only when expanding the quick panel.
– Access the quick settings drawer once again and verify that the “Multimedia output” button is visible.
Getting started with Samsung Dual Audio
The first thing you need to do is pair the two devices you will use to play via Bluetooth connection with your mobile. Then, follow these steps:
– Drop down the shortcut drawer again and press the “Multimedia output” button.
– Check that the headphones or speakers where you want to stream are selected.
– Done, you can now start listening to music and videos.
– To control the volume of the devices you must manipulate the slider that appears below the name of each device in the list of connected devices. In addition, to stop playback you can disconnect them separately or disable them from the multimedia panel.